Tickety Boo offer a wide range of people development services, delivered at your convenience at your business premises to suit operational requirements, or alternatively at our HQ in the stunning surrounds of rural Stirlingshire in Bridge of Allan, providing a tranquil ‘space to breathe’ as part of a truly immersive learning experience for delegates.
We offer a full range of training to suit leaders and managers at all levels, from first line management/supervisory training through to senior and executive development programmes.
As an established ILM approved centre, our programmes are industry-leading and can be accredited to internationally recognised qualifications.
- Levels of learning to suit all experiences and job roles
- Units can be added to suit development requirements at any stage during your career
- An exceptional range of topics across all industry sectors in all sizes of business
- Nationally recognised accredited qualifications which recognises vocational expertise in addition to theoretical knowledge
- Flexible learning delivered over time to allow consolidation of knowledge throughout the programme
- Programmes delivered over a course of months to suit operational demands and allow consolidation of learning and transfer to the workplace
- A broad and flexible portfolio of qualifications that deliver key skills where they are needed most – directly in the workplace – across all industry sectors in all sizes of business
- ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits to your organisation because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in your organisation and the way it operates
- Assessment is practical and work-based bringing immediate and measurable return on investment and enabling organisations to find practical and cost effective solutions to the challenges they face
“A leader is a person you will follow to a place you wouldn’t go by yourself.”
Joel A. Barker
Our interactive leadership and management programmes inspire action. Here’s Simon Sinek at TED explaining how great leaders inspire action in others: