This course is for bartenders, shopkeepers and anyone else who serves alcohol as part of their job.
DISCLAIMER: In order to meet the legal requirements for training of staff under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, this training course must be delivered by a Personal License Holder or another qualified trainer, who must sign a record of training which is kept on the employer’s premises.
This course will cover:
- The Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- What defines alcohol under the act
- The Licensing System
- The role of Licensing Standards Officers
- Operating plans and Licensed hours
- Alcohol related offences
- Effects of alcohol
- Drinking guidelines
- Units and measures
- Staff and customer responsibilities
- Good practice for dealing with difficult situations
PRICE: £25 + VAT